A versatile, all-weather pant that can cope with many different types of conditions, the Calama features a waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® lining and air vents to regulate body temperature. These pants fit seamlessly with the Calama Jacket, offering a formidable adventure touring ensemble that is packed with class-leading protection.
CALAMA DRYSTAR® PANTS KEY FEATURES:
- Technical, multi-material construction with a highly abrasion and tear resistant poly-fabric main shell and multi-panel mesh lining.
- Rip-stop reinforcement in key impact areas on the knees for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Full length waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane for long term weather-proofing.
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor on knees is light, breathable and ergonomic for class-leading impact protection.
- Air intakes and rear exhaust zippers on the thighs offers greater regulation of internal airflow for enhanced riding comfort for short and long-distances.
- Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility.
- Removable thermal liner allows pant to be worn in various weather climates. Thermal liner is ‘sonic quilted’ for improved insulation performance and reduced material bulk.
- Extensive poly-fabric stretch inserts on crotch, lower back and calf area for greater range of movement.
- Velcro waist adjustment closures for customized fit and secure closure.
- Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position.
- Premium YKK zipper and Velcro® cuff closure fits Alpinestars boot models.
- Removable braces for versatile, secure and customizable fit.
- Waist connection zippers optimized for use with Calama DRYSTAR® Jacket or other Alpinestars jacket models.