Designed using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes V2 Jacket is versatile with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
• 600D Polyester Fabric with PU coating.
• 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar®construction with waterproof lining.
• Removable thermal liner.
• Dynamic® stretch panels on sleeves and waist areas to further improve fit and feel.
• Upper sleeve volume adjustment.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction for improved riding performance.
• Integrated high visibility reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Internal waist connection zipper for Alpinestars riding pants.
• Integrated soft edge collar construction.
• Premium YKK zipper with double slider
<div class="info-content" data-role="content" role="tabpanel" aria-hidden="false" "="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 11px 0px; outline: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(76, 76, 76); font-size: 21px; line-height: 23px;">
• Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back pad compartments (CE-certified Bio Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
• Reinforced TPU print texture in critical elbow and lower arm areas.
• Waist adjustment belt for precision fit.
• Zippered shoulder air intakes for adjustable ventilation and rear air exhaust zippers to enhance riding comfort.
• 2 upper chest zippered hand pockets.
• 2 large front waterproof cargo pockets.
• Large, external, utility pocket on lower back of jacket.