Newly redesigned specifically for an optimized women's fit, the STELLA SMX-6 V2 Boot incorporates the latest advancements in Alpinestars' performance footwear design and development. Every component on the CE certified STELLA SMX-6 V2 has been carefully designed and developed to give women riders the crucial performance edge, in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
• Designed and constructed specifically for a womenﾒs performance fit.
• Newly designed boot upper incorporates innovative front, rear bellow and rear calf zones for superior levels of flexibility. Upper constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance.
• Ergonomic new last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bikeﾒs controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
• Alpinestars innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, repeated abrasion resistance and flex support.
• Alpinestars new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
• Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate plus breathable mesh inserts (vented version only) improve comfort and reduce fatigue on long rides.
• High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad, ankle brace and toe slider for improved shock protection and durability.
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.